WHAT IS MODULAR SMART DENTAL OPERATORY?
- This smart modular dental operating room adapts to fit whatever space might be available; it is equally suited for new construction and for rebuilding and expansion projects.
- The system is cost effective in the long run, and that has a significant economic impact for clinics/hospitals over the long run.
- "Modular' principal allows individual components to be replaced at any time with minimal disruption to the operatory staff.
WHY IS THERE A NEED?
WORK FLOW MANAGEMENT- DENTAL SURGERY UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
- Concealed Wiring and pipeline system.
- All equipment mounted on ceiling suspended pendant units.
- Complete clean- floor area leading to enhanced equipment and personal movement.
ENSURING 100 PERCENT BACTERIA FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Bacteria count should be minimal with maximum air purity for reduction in cross contamination
- Non- porous, Seamless, easily cleanable surfaces to prevent the build up of contaminants
- Reduction in the need of repetitive fumigation
- Increase in Turn around time i.e. revenue generation for the clinic.
PLEASING WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Effective lighting through OT Light and ceiling peripheral lights in the Operatory
- Clean air quality and effective ventilation
- Pleasing work environment
- Strong attraction value for top Doctors/ Surgeons.
FOUNDATION OF MODULAR SMART OPERATORY
- WALL: ANTIBATERIAL PU PANEL WALLS /OR BRICK WALLS
- HERMATIC SEALED DOOR
- CEILING: AIR-LIGHT CEILING
- ANTI BACTERIAL FINISHED FLOOR
- FULLY AUTOMATIC DENTAL CHAIR
- WALL INCORPORATED MONITERS
- WALL INCORPORAED X RAY VIEWER
- PATIENT VIEWING WINDOW
- OVER HANGING OT LAMP WITH CEILING PANEL LIGHTING
- SAFE AIR VENTILATION
- SENSORY LIGHTS AND ELECTRIC SYSTEM WITH APPLICATION BASED CONTROL PANEL
- AMC-ANNULA MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
- CLASS B AUTOCLAVE
- AUTOMATIC INSTRUMENT CLEANER
- SURGICAL INSTRUMENT TROLLEY
- X RAY UNIT- PORTABLE/ WALL MOUNT/ WITH STAND
- ULTRASONIC SCALER
FEATURES OF WALL
- STEEL FRAME WORK WITH PU PUFF 50MM THICK INJECTED SANDWICH PANEL WITH 0.8MM GI/SS ON BOTH SIDES
- WITH ANTIBACTERIAL SHEET 400MICRONS
- IMPACT RESISTANT AND DURABLE
- SEAMLESS FINISH
- ANTI BACTERIAL/VIRUS/ FUNGUS/ MICRO ORGANISM
- RESISTANT TO SOLVENTS AND CHEMICALS
- CORROSION PROTECTION
- THERMAL INSULATION
- TESTED PERFORMANCE
- COST EFFECTIVE
- TIME SAVING AND EASY TO INSTALL
FEATURTES OF DOOR
- HERMATIC SEALED HINGED DOOR
- ANTIBACTERIAL DOOR
- PROVIDE POSITIVE AIR SEAL
- PREVENTS CROSS CONTAMINATION
- QUICK AND EASY DISINFECTION
FEATURES OF FLOOR
- ANTI BACTERIAL FINISHED FLOOR
- TILES WITH VINYL FLOOR
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO CHEMICAL AND MECHANICAL STAINS
- HOMOGENOUS INSTALLARTION AT WALL CONNECTIONS
- DURALE AND GOOD LONG TERM AESTHETICS
- EASY TO CLEAN
- EASY TO REPAIR
- ECONOMIC AND LOW COST OF MAINTENANCE
FEATURES OF FULLY AUTOMATIC DENTAL CHAIR
Skyloc Dentec has emerged as the most trusted brand for innovation and quality control. Dental chair units are manufactured using best in class materials keeping in mind trendy designs and doctor requirements. The dental chair is fully automated and has rust-free, sturdy design, with a PU/microfibre cushion. Six to Nine multi-functional positions and aspects like top/down mounted tool tray, foot control, water heating system, rotatable spittoon, adjustable headrest, and backrest, with double armrest. A high-pressure suction system, high-speed and low-speed hand piece, scaler and cuing light connector, three-way syringe, and set saliva ejector.
SD Innovative Fab Model SDADU01
SD Golden Fin Model SDADU02
SD Titanium Model SDPDU03
SD Platinum Model SDPDU04
2-hole high speed Air turbine handpiece connector 2 sets
2-hole low speed Air turbine handpiece connector
Three-way syringe cold and hot
Down mounted tool tray
All directional headrest
Rotary assistant tray
24V X film viewer
LED Operation lamp
Strong and weak suction
Water heating system
Rotatable ceramic cuspidor
Square foot pedal
Both Pneumatic suction outputs at assistant side
Connectors for handpiece, scaler, curing light, air compressor, Oral Camera System
FEATURES OF X RAY VIEWING SCREEN
TWIN PLATE X-RAY VIEWING SCREEN.
HIGH FREQUENCY FLUORESCENT LAMPS.
CONTROL LUMINANCE WITHOUT FLICKER.
UNIFORM LEVEL OF ILLUMINATION ACROSS THE ENTIRE FRONT PANEL.
SEALED MOUNTED WITH THE OPERATORY WALL.
FEATURES OF OT LAMP WITH CEILING PANEL LIGHTING
- General lighting is required to provide both horizontal and vertical illuminance. Vertical being required for good visibility.
- Ceiling hanging OT Light with LED lamps
FEATURES OF AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
- Ceiling mounted diffusers INBUILT HEPA FILTER SYSTEM FOR SAFE VENTILATION
- To control the humidity of the DENTAL OPERATORY.
- To assist in the removal and dilution of waste gases.
- To dilute airborne bacterial contamination
- To control the movement of air within the operatory, such that the transfer of airborne bacteria from clean to sterile areas is minimized
Recommended guidelines for Dental operatory
- Window & split A/c should not be used in any type of Operatory because they are pure re-circulating units and have convenient pockets for microbial growth which cannot be sealed.
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal walls, floor and surfaces
- Door – Automatic/ Hermitically Sealed/Touch free (preferable)
- General Lights – Clean room lights
- Separate power circuit for equipment like Laser.
- The anti-static flooring, walls and ceiling should be non-porous, smooth, seamless without corners (coving) and should be easily cleanable repeatedly.
- Ambient temperature & humidity at each location to be considered while designing the operatory.