Smart Modular Dental Operatory: Redefining Dentistry with Automation, Eclectic Designing, and Highest Sterilization Standards
The advantage of using a Smart Modular Dental Operatory is the versatile and flexible nature of the model. The model is suited for any space or size – small and big. Be it new construction or planning to expand their dental clinic, then it is ideal to go in for the smart modular dental operating room. The other advantage is that it is extremely cost-effective. While the initial investment is high, one sees the advantages of their dental practice over a period. The expenses start to reduce with time, making it all very economical. The Modular model is characterized by the flexibility of incorporating individual components and replacing them without disrupting the normal flow of work every day.
Features of the smart modular dental operating room
- A model that promotes Enhanced Aesthetics
The wiring and the pipeline are all concealed, giving the room a very neat, clean, and hygienic look. The ceiling-mounted equipment is not dangling dangerously over the head. Rather, the equipment is suspended into pendant units. Unlike other dental clinics, there is no equipment, wires, or pipes lying on the floor. The entire floor is clean, allowing free movement of equipment and individuals.
- A model that promotes Enhanced Health
The Smart Modular Dental Operatory model is extremely effective in creating and maintaining a germ-free environment. It is possible to keep your operating room bacteria-free and harmful microbes-free. The model promotes a hundred percent air purity with a reduced likelihood of cross-contamination. The model features a flawless, smooth, and non-porous surface that can be cleaned easily, thereby preventing contaminants’ build-up. The presence of such surfaces helps in reducing the need to hire the services of fumigation service providers. Also, with fast and swift cleaning, the clinic has a higher turn-around time leading to higher revenue generation prospects
- Ergonomic design helping Seamless Workflow
The model is characterized by Operation Theatre Light and peripheral lights on the ceiling that optimizes lighting inside the OT. With enhanced air quality, the model helps in the air’s effective ventilation that encourages a pleasant working ambiance. With such an agreeable and enjoyable working condition, dentists and surgeons can work more effectively.
What are the main components of the Smart Modular Dental Operatory model?
The wall is made from PU panels or brick walls that are antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-microbes. The walls are long-standing with a flawless finish and resistant to impact, chemicals, solvents, and corrosion. The walls are thermally-insulated, cost-effective, performance-tested, easy, and fast to install.
The doors are hermetic-sealed and hinged, anti-bacterial, air sealed, easy to fumigate that stops cross-contamination.
The ceilings are air-light with in-built Operation Theatre light, peripheral lights and HEPA Air filtration.
Healthy and anti-bacterial flooring with vinyl titles. The floor is resistant to stains formed by chemicals and physical movement. The floors are known for durability and aesthetics, easy to maintain, clean, service and repair, and economical.
- Ergonomic Equipment
- Most of the dental equipment is wall-incorporated like monitors, x-ray viewers and with a window to view the patient.
- The OT Lamp and sensory Lights hang from the ceiling with optimized ventilation.
- The dental chair is fully automated. The chair frame is rust-free, sturdy, with a microfibre
- Nine multi-functional positions and aspects like top/down mounted tool tray, foot control, adjustable headrest, and backrest, with double armrest.
- A high-pressure suction system, high-speed and low-speed handpiece with connector, one 3-way syringe, one water suction, and one set saliva ejector.
- The autoclave is automated with seven sterilization cycles. A specialized surgical instrument trolley is provided.
- The x-ray unit is either wall-mounted or portable or comes with a stand.
- The x-ray viewing screen is twin-plated with high-frequency fluorescent lamps. The illumination across the front panel is uniform with controlled luminance.
- Smart Features
A software controls the functioning of Clinic Electricals, OT lights, Dental Chair, Filtration system, autoclave and other devices. The software also has special features like Patient management, Inventory management and Annual Maintenance Contract.